Emily Mennenga's BLOG!

Yo yo! Its Em! Im the Dirty Blond one! lol Welcome to my blog guys! Dont upset Chase or Holli....they will eat you...or just lick your face? Lol Enjoy guys!



Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Random day today.....



Heyyy! Today was pretty random so here are some pics from skyping and being bored..lol Should I even know what Jessica is thinking in this moment?
JESS IS A SPY! NINJA!!! ahhhh
This is my 19 yr old sis LeAndra..lol she is in San Diego right now and this is what happens when we skype.....
look at the chip! Its shaped like a giant strawberry!!

And to finsh my post..HALT SOME1 IS IN THIS PORT-A-POTTY! dont be rude...lol :)

4 comments:

  1. Haha tht was last Monday...skypeing in the morin is my new obession lol 2morow mornin big sis :D I luv th pic of lendra it cracks me up...tht must have been a funny convo, btw I kno who was in tht port-a-potty *cough Emily cough*

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7th graders are crazy jk haha this is kool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog rocks its hilarious
    I just cant get over that pic of Leandra!
    lol :D

    ReplyDelete