Emily Mennenga's BLOG!

Yo yo! Its Em! Im the Dirty Blond one! lol Welcome to my blog guys! Dont upset Chase or Holli....they will eat you...or just lick your face? Lol Enjoy guys!



Thursday, December 17, 2009

Fun Time...:)

Just Chillin' b4 the Pep assembly.....
Sophie excited for pep-ness while Reese kicks a tree?
Sophie is falling! She was faking but then she almost did...lol
GO FLAME HOUSE! Decorating Mrs. Dial @ Pep Assembly...Jess' present for us was bring jaelen!! jaelen had a half day so her mom dropped her off! It was the BEST xmas present ever!
1 of Flame houses' many enemies..the ninjas in the trash where they belong!! haha Flame house won sportmanship award so we got the WJHS spirit stick! woot woot! TAKE THAT NINJAS!

4 comments:

  1. Haha I luved YESTERDAY!...yes their were momentz tht were sucky but in the end i luved reunitin EJAJAS! WOOT WOOT! I luv ebily thx SO MUCH for mi presento...luv ya big sis txt me...L8r homie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellow i dont think u ("u" being Emily) remember me but I am Heather I just found ur blog randomly when I checked out Mekaylas page..so yeah..OOOO! I KNO HOW U WILL REMEMBER ME!!: SNAP!!! lol...Peace =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. IDK why im adding this but!....Your blog rocks lol i just had to say that! Peace! bye!

    ReplyDelete